Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why this blog was created

This blog is an open invitation to discuss inner light. We live times when it should be important to learn these matters. I believe it will become more and more important as time passes. I am not talking about any particular trend, religion, philosophy or self-improvement methods and schools here. I respect and welcome them all! I am talking about that inner energy that we call inner light. We can all discover it trough different paths and choices, I have already made my choices but I am continuously growing and for doing so I must be flexible.

I am a seeker, as a lot of beings are. And sometimes I find myself in the middle of nowhere not knowing whom to believe. Then I go by my gut. There is a big question mark about the matter of where is the truth and who owns it. But if you faithfully listen to your inner self, your inner ligth or Holy Spirit, or whatever you want to name it, you cant' be wrong!

This blog is a sanctuary of peace where all opinions from light are welcome and respected. I believe these manifestations of light in our lives will help us obtain inner peace and emotional stability. We all should have access to these graces, but we are dazzled by our anxious life. I am not the exception.

It is already the moment for true changing. No longer there is time to theorize! This commitment to start writing and researching that I am acquiring with myself is indispensable to help me grow. I strongly believe it! I wish it will help you too.

In the measure that these opinions from my light are going to meet the LIGHT of other beings who like me, are real truth seekers, in that measure the scope of this blog will be fulfilled. The interchange of opinions will allow us to grow. After all… what is life but continuous growth and learning?

I dream of creating an open forum to get opinions from light in a way we can use. You are all welcome to follow and participate if you want. I will be periodically sharing facts, thoughts, philosophies, discoveries and beliefs with you. Prove me wrong! Thank you for reading, That's all for now...

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. Let's see what you come out with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nello, as you know I have a strong belief in God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. My inner and outward peace is with and through Him since going through an accident and being totally aware of what was happening around me but my body would not respond being broken, I knew I was dying. But God was there, His divine peace surrounded me and I was totally calm while my body just laid there unable to move. Soon after while in the hospital, my internal organs rebelled due to the trama in the impact of the accident, and the doctors felt I was dying. God again being with me, pulled me though. The ending of this life on Earth as we know it is just a beginning with God in Heaven. The peace I felt while going through the shadows of death, I have no fear at all in leaving this world since I know what lies ahead, total peace, a utopia of being. This I know since I have witnessed firsthand that inner and outward peace is with God in us and through us. God speed to you...
    Steve, Raleigh, NC

    ReplyDelete